« What Day Is This Again? | Main | Challenges »

August 19, 2012



Cool idea! Connie Rose, I found them online at Blick--they are called "Princeton Catalyst Wedges".

connie rose

Love those tools. I can't find them anywhere at Blick. Do you have more specific info on them -- product number would be ideal. Thanks!

Donna Knadle

It wouldn't be you without any orange Judi! My boring credit card and cardboard cut-out versions have nothing on these great looking ones. I hope you show us some of your work in those journals after playing/writing in them.


those look like really cool tools. i love what you did with them anyway.
i am going to have to go on over to dick website to see if i can find them.

The comments to this entry are closed.